- ISBN: 9781335582041
- ISBN: 1335582045
- Physical Description: 249 pages : 16 cm.
- Edition: Mass market paperback edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Harlequin Enterprises ULC, 2022.
She may have broken his heartBut her memory loss has made her the target of a killer.Fleeing the hospital--and a deadly threat--Delaney Archer runs to Cash Mercer, the one man she trusts. Except the Clay Ridge sheriff and rancher hasn't seen the public defender in a year, not since Delaney ended their engagement. Someone has tampered with her memory, and they won't rest until Delaney's dead. Can the Texas lawman shield her from a desperate killer...and the explosive truth?
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The Law in Lubbock County
- Harlequin Intrigue ; 2085
- Fossen, Delores. Law in Lubbock County.
- Harlequin intrigue.
- Harlequin intrigue ; 2085.